lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

Who are you?



Who are you?
I thought that I knew you,
I thought that the sea was clear
As the sky in summer time.
You never reached me,
Even when I was beside you.
I lost your sound step
As long time in other place
Maybe you never was here,
Maybe I was only dreaming about,
Finally, I am only a crazy guy,
Looking for someone to share
My own heart red.


Again, who are you?
I was sure that evening pass away,
I was sure that the sugar lips
Were real in my blue world,
I never would be rain as that.
But apparently was a mistake,
And I cannot to fix it.
You are already so far away
Of my worn arms.


I wish to spend time in the time,
Silence in the silence,
I wish take out all tears
Screaming at the firmament,
Twist my soul at the moon
And erase all fire moment.
I wish to be quiet,
Playing the piano in the room,
Getting relief in the notes,
Flying around me as flower petals
Who are you, I thought I knew you.
But was only a mistake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Señora

Ahora solo en este frio mundo Extrañando los campos verdes Y el cielo claro de tus ojos negros Se me vienen al alma sus versos Su infinita p...