lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

I want



I want to write about a sunrise,
About land and hope,
Birds flying over the harbor
And the rain wetting my casual clothes.


I want to write about her hand
Pale, simples and sweets
They touch me when my heart
Like the sea wave beats.


I want to write about my kids,
Growing up as flowers in my yard.
About their timid smile,
Around me, keeping guard.


I want to say how the sky feels,
When your kiss reaches me.
Surrounding my sad soul,
That’s more than I thought to be.


I want to share the depth of my spirit
Write a history of love.
Be complicit of those mystic eyes
Free like eternal doves.


In one blue minute,
Write all which I have inside me,
To engrave my emotions in the cliff stone,
And her crystalline heart tree.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Señora

Ahora solo en este frio mundo Extrañando los campos verdes Y el cielo claro de tus ojos negros Se me vienen al alma sus versos Su infinita p...