domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

She's gone



She’s gone,
Alone, walking through the dark avenue,
She have forgotten the past time,
I haven’t anything else to do.


She walked without see behind herself,
Destroying my papers and throw it at the asphalt
Carry along all my life in one small bag only.
She stole my precious diamonds from my bank vault.


No spring coming this year,
She’s gone away and couldn’t hear me.
I wish to read again to her all the poems,
But the spring no coming, this year will not be.


The sadness sticks to my hand,
As poison of sugar eating away my skin
She does not stops her accelerated steps
And the dark night get here again.


She’s gone I know since long time.
And I don’t know which way I should to take now

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Señora

Ahora solo en este frio mundo Extrañando los campos verdes Y el cielo claro de tus ojos negros Se me vienen al alma sus versos Su infinita p...